Studying the Bible with other Christians, in a house group, can help to make it come alive, to become more meaningful to everyday life. House groups are nothing new. Christians have been meeting together in house groups since New Testament times.
House groups can:
- Help us to grow spiritually.
- Encourage a closer relationship with God.
- Help foster closer fellowship with other Christians.
- Be helpful in developing our pattern of daily quiet time.
- Allow us to ask questions.
- Provide an opportunity to pray with other Christians.
- Help us to build each other up as the Body of Christ.
- Deepen our knowledge of the Bible and its application to our lives.
For more details or to enquire about joining a house group. Please contact email@example.com